Friday, June 25, 2010

Day One

Well here it goes. It's time for me to share my fucked up adventures with the entire world.

First i'll give you a quick run down of my life...

My name is Travis , many have come to know me as Trainwreck, because i'm a complete mess of life. To be honest i'm a complete asshole and tend to destroy everything and everyone that i come into contact with. I like to party alot, every weekend you can find me next to the nearest keg in town or slamming down jack & cokes in a local bar. Most of the time it results in broken store front windows and a new girl either loving me or hating me. Many people ask me how my love life is going , well the love life isn't going far , my sex life on the other hand , is well out of hand to be honest. I'm still trying to figure out if this is a good thing or a bad thing at this point. I'm known for rarely making a good decision. I just generally make terrible decisions in life.....

....i'm gonna start sharing some of these decisions with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment